Friday, December 31, 2010

End Of Year Post

Well, since we're down to less than an hour left in 2010, I'd thought I'd do some kind of year end thing, so I stole the questionnaire from Absolutely Narcissism. This year was kinda...well, I guess it was a good year. I got married in 2009 which is really tough to beat short of having a baby. I did get a motorcycle in 2010 though. Anyway, on with the show.

1. What did you do in 2010 that you’d never done before?



I helped serve Thanksgiving dinner to a bunch of African refugees.

2. What countries did you visit?

Does Mississippi count as a country? It is very different from Ohio.

3. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?

A newer more reliable vehicle.

4. What was your biggest achievement of the year?

1) Being even happier in my marriage than I was last year.
2) Straight A's every quarter.
3) Scoring in the top 15% of all English Content Praxis Exam test...takers.

5. What was the best thing you bought?

Motorcycle. I would also say iPad, but Hubby bought that, not me.

This is my motorcycle. His name is Jeffster.

6. Whose behavior merited celebration?

Hubby, he started college after being out of high school for 12 years and made it through the entire year with a 3.2 GPA. I'm so proud of him.

7. Whose behavior made you appalled and disgusted?


Westboro Baptist. Of course, this will apply pretty much every year until they finally drink the kool-aid.

8. What song will always remind you of 2010?

Bad Romance by Lady Gaga

9. What do you wish you’d done more of?

Sleep and work out.

10. What do you wish you’d done less of?

Work and eat junk.

11. Did you fall in love in 2010?

Ummm...with my motorcycle and my iPad...so no. I fell in love in 2008 and just keep falling deeper. :)

12. Who was the best new person you met?

Yeah, not a fan of questions like this. But I will say that my Young Adult Literature professor was a huge inspiration for me as far as being the kind of teacher I hope to be. 

So that's it folks. Happy New Year to everyone, and I hope y'all have a fantastic 2011! 

No comments:

Post a Comment