Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Still Alive

Hello blog readers. I just thought I'd post a quick update to let you all know that I am indeed still alive. I got sick last week and then I was just distracted by Christmas and then we went through another drama with our kitty Jack. That is a long story that I might explain some other time, but suffice it to say that it was very stressful and expensive. He is doing ok now though, we are hoping to pick him up from the vet this afternoon.

So yeah, I am posting this from my handy dandy new iPad. Hubby got it for me, but even more awesome than that, he sent me on a little treasure hunt to find it. It made me feel special. If you read JumbleMash this may sound familiar. Our Christmases were eerily similar.

So anyway, I hope to be bringing you some more awesome drawrings and comics and stuff now that I have he awesome capabilities of the iPad. For now, I must go eat some lunch.

Toodles!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you posted that because I've been looking for a better app to blog from on my iPhone. I'm going to try it. I hate the ones I have on there now.

    http://talkativetaurus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete