Friday, December 10, 2010

Wee Bit Wednesday

Yes, I know it's not Wednesday, but I was quite busy on Wednesday, and I've seen this on a few different blogs for a while and decided to do it myself. I dig the concept.

{one} if you were granted three wishes, what would they be?

1. The ability to buy anything I want that won't just cause additional problems.
2. For all of my favorite foods to not be fattening anymore.
3.

{two} who is your favorite author?

Two Letters, One name: C.S. Lewis

{three} what crowd were you involved in during high school?

Well, given that there was a grand total of 22 people in my graduating class that actually attended our school and not the vocational school, I didn't exactly fall into any particular "crowd" as they didn't really exist. I'm not sure I would've anyway, as I was an honor student who played sports and had just as may "cool" qualities as I did "nerdy" qualities.

{four} what is your favorite thing to do when you have time to yourself?

Sleep. Watch the Food Network. Read. Sleep.

{five} do you have any hidden talents?

I can plug my nostrils with my upper lip.

{six} can you fake any accents?

I can fake a mean Southern Ohio accent...probably since I used to have one. I can also imitate a British accent immediately after watching any Harry Potter movies, but it wears off rather quickly.

{seven} have you ever been mentioned in the newspaper?

Many times, actually. The advantage of being a decent athlete in a very small town. I actually have a picture from the front page of the sports section that took up 1/4 of the page. I'll scan it and post it someday.

{eight} have you ever been arrested?

Nope. In fact, I only ever had 2 detentions. They were in 5th grade, and I still think they were unfair.

{nine} what is your favorite job you’ve had?

The one I have now. It's very chill. Very accommodating, and I have the best boss ever.

{ten} do you have any scars?

A chicken pox scar on my belly halfway between my belly button and my happy region. A scar from a cut on my left arm just below the elbow from some mystery sharp thing that was in my bed when I was about 14ish and I never found. Very bizarre. That's about it.


2 comments:

  1. 1) I love the cartoon about wishing for more genies...too funny!
    2) Loved your comment about detention. I got detention in 8th grade, for the only time, and I wasn't the one causing trouble. It was stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the cartoon, too.

    And OMG, you only had 22 people in your graduating class? That's insane. My class was 536 people.

    ReplyDelete