Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Four Things

Totally copying from Ingrid's blog, but I like this idea.

{4 shows I watch}

1) Chuck - Best. Show. Ever


2) Big Bang Theory


3) Glee
4) Mythbusters

{4 things I'm passionate about}

1) Hubby
2) Family

3) Friends

4) Education






 {4 phrases I say a lot}
1) Lame.
2) Good times.
3) Kitty!
4) I'm not pregnant.

{4 things I've learned from the past}
1) Credit cards are the devil.
2) There are a lot of people worth loving.
3) There are people who you think are worth loving that might not be.
4) God is good.

{4 places I'd like to go}

1) England - I've been there before, but I want to go with Hubby.
2) Italy - MMmmmm. Italian food.
3) The Caribbean - I'd really like to take a cruise.
4) New York City - Two reason: Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and good food.



{4 things I did yesterday}
   
 1) Took my car to the shop.
2) Christmas shopping
3) Ate at Steak and Shake. MMmmmm.
4) Wrapped presents.

{4 things I'm looking forward to}
 
1) Christmas parties!
2) Finishing my masters degree...in a year and a half.
3) Moving away from Ohio...in about 2 and a half years.
4) Trip to Vegas for Spring Break...if we're still able to go.



{4 things I love about winter}

1) 6 week break from school.
2) Christmas.
3) I've got nothing.
4) See #3.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I feel honored that you stole it. I got it from someone else's blog and didn't credit them because I couldn't remember.

    I.love.Sheldon.Cooper!

    ReplyDelete