Thursday, November 25, 2010

The Rumors of My Disappearance Have Been Greatly Exaggerated

eHello readers. I apologize for not posting much lately. I have two solid reasons. First, I was very sleep deprived for a few days hence the half-assiness of the cash for gold post. Second, I'm on vacay spending Thanksgiving with my in-laws. This will definitely be a short post as it is currently Thanksgiving morning and the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade is coming on soon. Yay!!

I just want to share a few brief thoughts with y'all that I may or may not expand upon later:

1. The Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows movie was freakin sweet . . . as long as you've read the book. If you haven't read the book, it's probably going to seem slow and boring. If you have, though, it's basically like watching the book play out before your very eyes. Loved it.

2. The new Disney movie Tangled was freakin sweet. Seriously, I don't think I'll ever grow out of Disney movies, but this one is my favorite since Beauty and the Beast and that's saying something. It certainly doesn't hurt that the awesomeness that is Zachary Levi voices the hero in the story. More on him in another post.

3. Road trips cause me all kinds of unpleasant physical problems. More on that in another post. You can bank on that one.

4. Being a parent is rough. Our kitty, Jack started showing UTI symptoms again and it certainly made Mommy freak out, but that's why we brought him with us, so we could keep an eye on him. We got some antibiotics from the vet, and he seems to be doing better today than he was yesterday.

5. The smell of Thanksgiving needs to be bottled up or but in a candle or something. Nothing compares to the euphoric combination of onions, celery, carrots, and bacon wafting throughout the house. Yum.

6. Finally, I feel kinda bad for Hubby. He has to share his birthday with Thanksgiving this year. He seems used to it though. My birthday doesn't fall anywhere near any holidays except for those weird years when Easter is ridiculously early. Even then, It's still at least a few days away.

That's all for now. I hope everyone has a spectacular Thanksgiving, and I'll hopefully get back to my regularly scheduled blogging once we get back home.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment