Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Suck

In case you were wondering why I've disappeared yet again, well, I got sick yet again. This time, however, was far worse than the previous incidents. I've basically spent the last 3 days in bed and I'm still there. I've only gotten up for food, potty, and showers. I've improved quite a lot, but I still feel pretty terrible if that gives you any idea how bad it's been.

Anyway, typing an entire blog post on an iPhone is kind of a pain, so I'm gonna stop there. I shall return again when I am well.

Peace.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon. Like...NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better! It sucks being sick and I think I feel a cold coming on myself. Boo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go take care of you, but thanks for letting us know. We'll be here when you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete